Del Rey Yacht Club offers a variety of activities and facilities to its members. Boaters and non-boaters alike enjoy the finest dining and club facilities in the Marina. There are a variety of social activities to choose from for men, women and children. Our Cat Harbor facilities in Catalina Island offers a full kitchen, showers, toilets, gas grills, and more in a congenial, almost tropical atmosphere. No other Catalina facilities can compare to ours. Additionally, membership offers:
- 10 to 12 Cruises annually
- Planned social, educational or boating events weekly.
- Fine cuisine in a grand dining room overlooking the marina.
- Educational seminars on sailing, power boating, fishing, boat maintenance, first aid at sea, CPR and other yachting activities.
- An active Racing and Predicted Log Racing calendar - for all levels.
- Club facilities at Cat Harbor on Catalina Island featuring gas BBQ's, heads, hot showers, ice maker, full galley and picnic table seating for over 250.
- An outstanding, renowned Junior Sailing Program recognized coast to coast.
- Over 300 slips and private, secure parking for 300 cars.
- Heated king-size swimming pool with adjacent outdoor patio dining areas.
- Banquet facilities, kids recreational area, free wi-fi, and much, much more.
To enjoy membership at Del Rey Yacht Club, you can choose from different membership categories to find the one that best suits your needs and lifestyle.
These categories include:
- Flag: Full-equity ownership with slip-holding privileges, voting and holding office privileges. Full participation in all activities.
- Mariner: Stepping stone to Flag Membership with slip and storage privileges. No permanent slip assignment, voting rights or holding an officer position. Maximum of 18 months.
- Corinthian: Strictly a social membership. No slip rights, voting or holding office.
- Intermediate: Stepped equity membership for those ages 18 through 40.
- Junior Racing: Membership for avid racing enthusiasts under 18 years of age.
To find out more about Del Rey Yacht Club:
- Phone: (310) 823-4664
- Fax: (310) 821-1346
- Email: Contact the Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit or Write: 13900 Palawan Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292